Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 August 2016

Social Services Ignored me

I made the mistake of trying to work with Social Services, when I had concerns I went to them looking for help and support to ensure that my children had the best possible care.

Why wouldn't I, my own sister worked in Child Safeguarding in a different county my step-mother was a social worker in a different county Social Services and Social Workers could be trusted - right?  WRONG.  

And for the record none of my family work in Social Services or Social Care any more not after they witnessed this happen within their own family.  Here are just some facts, which Social Service in Oxford don't want anyone to know not even the Judge who heard our case.



1.       I reported to Social Services my concerns regarding my daughters’ mental health and suicidal tendencies in 2009 and 2010 and asked for help.

2.       I highlighted my concerns to Social Services when my daughter started displaying sexualised behaviour and asked for help in 2009 and 2010.

3.       I contacted Social Services for support in 2008 when I was solely caring for two of my daughters.

4.       I expressed my concerns to Social Services regarding the children’s stepfather and potential physical abuse in 2008, 2009 and 2010.

5.       I emphasised to Thames Valley Police and DC Andy Ryan my concerns regarding bruises on my children in 2009 and more specifically April 2010.

6.       I brought my concerns to Social Services attention on numerous occasions through 2008 – 2010 and asked for support.

7.       Social Services asked me to take permanent custody of born 25 July 2003 in 2009 as Social Services had growing concerns regarding bruises and behaviour in born 25 July 2003.  Social Services felt that my ex-wife and her new husband were not capable of providing adequate support for his complex needs.  Whereas I had learnt ways in which to communicate with and support born 25 July 2003 better.



8.       Social Services should have on their records the numerous occasions I have raised my concerns about my children.  However, by Social Services own admissions their records are notoriously out of date and factually incomplete containing abundant errors.  I refer to the report by OfSTED and the CQC published 10th May 2016, where this is a historical and ongoing problem.

9.       When I raised concerns regarding born 1st August 1999 sexualised behaviour to Social Services in 2009/10 I was treated as a liar and abuser, when the identical same concern was raised by born 1st August 1999 foster carer in 2011 they were hailed hero’s for proving that she had been sexualised.

No comments:

Post a Comment