Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Oxford Social Services are Child abusers

An Opinion of facts: Please feel free to add your own

1.       It astounds us that parents going for help have their children removed.  This case enhances our research that happens throughout the UK.  Children are also being removed reporting suspected abuse (this happened to me personally and members of my family worked within Social Services, they were trained to spot abuse, read my blog)

2.       Adoption is final. Our own research, and common sense, shows that not seeing your child ever again is mutual, inhumane and parents are treated worse than persons that have committed murder.  One person said in the media that adoption is 2nd to the death penalty (citation needed on the author of this comment) Mr John David Corden, social worker.  We are not talking about parents that have actually neglected, abused or harmed their children, we are talking about parents reporting abuse or going for help.  However, contra to this, social workers are placing children with parents that are a risk, whereas children were returned to parents that abused their children. Social Workers use future risk of, something no one can defend against, but have no concerns of parents that any reasonable person would be considered a risk to their child.  Many parents have attempted suicide or experienced trauma after having children removed, those that have never committed suicide previously.  In my case I have PTSD.

3.       In my case, and parents across the UK have experienced inaccurate reports written against them.  These are given to psychologists, known in family courts as “expert witnesses”.  We are NOT allowed to prove that reports are inaccurate, should we prove to psychologists that social workers have lied we are deemed having a mental illness or paranoid.  Dr Hibbert was recently summons to the Old Bailey employed by social services at around £40000 a week falsely diagnosing parents to support social services.  Dr Hibbert also removed children from a parent that burnt the pasta.  When I was sent to be interviewed by the Court appointed Psychologist, I spent 3 hours (which was reported as 7 hours) with him.  Everything we had discussed was distorted into something that resembled a Criminal Behaviours episode.  It was so fictional even I don’t recognise my self.

4.       The government summons a report compiled by Pro Jane Ireland. Pro Ireland criticised expert witnesses employed by social services.  A high percentage of reports were poor and most were not even qualified.  My expert witness criticised me stating as fact it was wrong to report abuse, that he had concerns that I did NOT drink smoke or take drugs, and recommended I be supervised because I reported social services to police and secretly taped him and social workers blatantly covering up child sexual abuse. The question I ask what is worse the person that covers up child abuse or the person who exposes the cover up?   


1.       “Noting that she had strong support from a loving family and from social services, he said:” Prior to adoption social services have to legally pass the child to extended family, our research suggests that this NEVER happens, we believe that this is due to foster care makes councils money, received directly from the government.  I believe, and someone please correct me if I am wrong, £2000 per week per child to which £400 goes to the foster carer (tax free).  Why in my case was the extended family never notified?  What was reported was the questionability or suitability of my family having the children.  Social Workers have recorded that I did not want my family involved query suitability.  My step mother was a senior social worker, my father retired from the RAF, my sister (younger) worked in Safeguarding Children and LAC, my brother in law former director of Suffolk social services and my sister (older) is a child psychologist.

2.       Research suggests that Social Services, after removal of the child, gag parents not to speak out, and leave parents with NO support.  Social Services should have supported this parent. “It could be described as a cry for help.”  Where were social services?  They criticised this parent for not accepting the help but did I not go to them for help.  This is the same every time social workers twist reports.  I asked them, I highlighted my concerns and they twisted it so grossly into me being the perpetrator.

3.       “But he said that he and other colleagues had been impressed by the ‘high quality of interaction’ between father and child and that he had been ‘dignified and honest’ in his work with social services.”  A per question 6 said he was “ambivalent” with support but impressed by the interaction.  This is a total contradiction of this parent’s ability to parent his child.  Nearly all parents that report abuse or seek help have their children removed.  Social Services said they were impressed by the support so why adopt the child?

No comments:

Post a Comment