Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday 19 June 2016

WHAT IS OXFORD SOCIAL SERVICES AND THE LOCAL AUTHORITY HIDING?


I still have Parental responsibility, even the Judge in the CAFCASS Fact Finding confirmed this so -



·         Why for 16 years of Oxford Social Service Involvement in my children have I never received any documentation from Social Services?



·         Why in the last 6 years have I never been consulted on or included in any care plans?



·         Why in the last 5 years have I never been consulted on or included in any care placements?



·         Why for 5 years did I not who or ever hear from the Independent Reviewing Officer (IRO)?



·         Why in 6 years have I not had the opportunity to make decisions on how my children are raised?



·         Why in 6 years have I not received a copy of any care plans?



·         Why in 5 years am I not notified when my children’s placement changes?



·         How did Oxford Social Services and the Local Authority place my daughter born 1 August 1999 into a home outside of the county without consulting me?



·         Why have no attempts been made to keep me in contact (I have the right decreed by HHJ Corrie) with my children or my family with the children?



·         Why in 6 years have my wishes and feelings not been accounted for?



·         WHAT IS OXFORD SOCIAL SERVICES HIDING?



·         Why did they intentionally and wilfully neglectfully withhold information from me and my family in to my daughter’s death allowing the statute of limitations to expire?





Why have I been continually denied access to the files Oxford Social Services have on my not just my children but also on myself?  Despite numerous requests and attempts to access this information?

No comments:

Post a Comment