Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday 9 July 2016

Brief Chronology

I often refer to the chronology of events into my situation, but because it is identifiable I am not within my rights to publish it.

However, I can highlight some points....

Oxford Social Services may well be aware now that I actually have access to more information than they realised.  And below is a list of FACTS from their own documents, yet when reported in court they changed the "perpetrator" from the children's step-father to just recorded as father (CONFUSING)

FACT 1
Between January 2007 and January 2011 (4 years), the step father had 3 allegations of sexual abuse made against him, yet social services and Thames Valley Police did nothing

FACT 2
Between January 2007 and January 2011 (4 years), the step father had a record of over 12 Domestic Violence Incidents (DVI's), yet social service and Thames Valley Police did nothing

FACT 3
In that exact same period of time I had ZERO Allegations of Abuse of any nature against me and ZERO records of any DVI's.  Yet I'm the one who lost my children, I'm the one who was arrested and I'm the one who is still being persecuted. Does that even remotely sound right to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment