Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday 7 July 2016

Oxford Social Services

What my family has been through for the last 6-years is scary.  I write my opinions on behalf of my nieces and nephew and also on behalf of the ex-sister in law.  The difference between me and Social Services is that my opinions are actually based on fact and evidence, whereas Oxford Social Services based theirs on lies, mis-information and no evidence.

The children have now been in care for 6-years.  The only "truth" they've had access to is the "truth" as told by Social Services.

If you are told enough times by enough people something happened you start to believe it, even if it isn't true and you have no memories of any of what these people are telling you.

You, the reader, will likely have no memory of your first word, first day at nursery or first holiday.....  But because enough people tell you what happened you trust it as the truth.

Oxford Social Services, recorded in their own records (records they think we don't have)  that the children denied any abuse happened.  They state that the children asked for us and for their father.  They conclude by stating that a Social Worker had to explain to them why they can't see their family and why they can't see their father.  What they don't record, is what they said to explain this.

As a member of the extended family, I worry that the children think and possibly believe that we deserted them, that we don't want to see them.  I worry that they believe all the lies and have false memories instilled by overzealous Social Workers who do not read the facts and only retain what they want to hear.

As a member of the extended family we did nothing wrong, I worked in Social Services (Child Protection Services) in a different county when this started, I had access to resources and professionals.  I was CRB/DBS checked.  Yet Oxford have a statement saying they had concerns over my suitability to be involved in the lives of the children.  Why?  Why, was I any less suitable than those already involved?  I know longer work in Social Services due to in part this.  But I hope one day to return.  I hope one day I can really change the system and make it fairer.

I don't condone abuse of children in any way, I don't condone abuse full stop.  But from all the evidence I have in relation to our case I can assure you that any wrong doing lies firmly with Oxford Social Services.

I wrote a timeline of events based on their own information.  And the more I wrote the more I realised that these people are incapable and incompetent.  When it is less identifiable I will post the timeline on here for you all to read and comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment