Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday 28 July 2016

HCPC - UK Social Workers

The HCPC makes me laugh and guffaw, they will suspend a Social Worker for "pulling a sickie",

Social worker suspended for pulling sickie so she could start new job

yet those at Oxford Social Service who lied and intentionally misled the Family Court a fact we can evidence using their own written notes and documents.  Are still able to work their jobs stealing children from their families.

Like our IRO who for 6 years didn't even do her actual job, a simple fact which I evidenced in my post
https://oxfordshiresocialservices.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/letter-of-complaint-regarding-justine.html

I look forward to the day that the HCPC investigate our case and complaint, I look forward to seeing those involved being held to account.  But it saddens me that the Children and families of Oxford are not safe until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment